Price List

Adult Cut 15~Child Cut 12 ~Shampoo & Style 6 ~Up-Do 25*does not include adornments ~All Over Color 25~Partial Weave 40*~Full Head Weave 55*~Individual Foil 5* 10 for any additional color or mix~Perm 45*price may increase due to length of hair~Extensions 5* per extension~Full Head Extensions 250*not including hair ~Eye Lash Extensions 60~Lash Fill 40~Eye Brow Wax 4~Upper Lip 4~Chin 6~Nails 25~Fill 15~Extras 2*per finger or 10 for both hands~Glitter Toes 15~Sunless Tanning 5 per area

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cocktails...........

How many of us use more than one product in our hair everyday? I know I do, depending on the day and how I am wearing my hair I use gel, heat protector, and a root lifter, not to mention the hairspray to finish it all off.

Weather I am wearing my hair curly or straight I always mix myself up a cocktail of products. This morning I used Ouidad curl quencher styling gel, and Redkin estreme anti-snap (Sometimes your hair needs a little TLC to keep it in line) I put them both in my hot little hand rubbed them together and then applied to my luscious locks. Not only does my hair look and smell amazing today, but I know that my product was even applied so all parts of my head had some good hair love. I finished my look off today with my Ouidad styling mist (smells a little clove like,very nice) and I have soft beautiful curls that won't go frizzy.

So my suggestion to try to cocktail your styling products together, not only will it save you a little time, but it will make things spread more evenly throughout your hair.




Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Gel for Styling Dry, Thirsty Curly HairExtreme Anti-SnapOuidad Styling Mist Spray for Setting Curls and Holding Curly Hair

When I wear my hair straight the cocktail mix of my choice is: Moroccanoil, with some Scruples silk control blow dry elixir. I rub them together then through my hair concentrating at the roots, so I can have some volume (I like big hair!!) and blow out my locks, finish off with a little Big Sexy powder play for some added volume and spray the whole head down with a little Healthy Sexy soy touchable spray!!



Moroccanoil MOROCCANOILSoy Touchable Weightless Hairspray
I definitely am a fan of cocktailing my styling products. I love both looks and am always on the hunt for new products that work for me and my clients :) Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions I would love to know about the products you use and love, or used and hate.

*all products featured in this post are sold at your local salon, with the exeption of Ouidad. Ouidad is only availible at Saphora (for now I am hoping to be certified in the near future and will then be a distributor).

No comments:

Post a Comment