Price List

Adult Cut 15~Child Cut 12 ~Shampoo & Style 6 ~Up-Do 25*does not include adornments ~All Over Color 25~Partial Weave 40*~Full Head Weave 55*~Individual Foil 5* 10 for any additional color or mix~Perm 45*price may increase due to length of hair~Extensions 5* per extension~Full Head Extensions 250*not including hair ~Eye Lash Extensions 60~Lash Fill 40~Eye Brow Wax 4~Upper Lip 4~Chin 6~Nails 25~Fill 15~Extras 2*per finger or 10 for both hands~Glitter Toes 15~Sunless Tanning 5 per area

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hit and Miss

So I am on day 3 of my hair being straightened.(some may think I am gross......oh well, and please don't mind the no make up, it is one of those days) Here is how things typically go for me when I take the time to straighten out my hair. Day 1: all down, Day 2: Mostly down I usually twist back my fringe, Day 3: All up!!

So I went out of order this week, day 2 was my all up day. So I woke up this morning and didn't know what to do with my hair!! I went down to the salon and put in the Big Sexy Powder Dry Shampoo (don't worry I am a clean day 3er) and looked in the mirror..................I did not see anything good!! My hair was a wreck, so I thought to myself hmmmm who's hair do I want to have today. Light bulb moment Beyonce has HOTT locks right now, that is what I want.

Since I didn't have time for a color, didn't have time for extensions and well didn't have time for much I just tried to get the long flowing soft curl look to work in my not long not flowing hair.........EPIC FAIL!!! I love the look, the soft curls are beautiful and can be worn so many ways in so many different looks. It is just not my look :( I know my style my be a little different, but the soft flowing beautiful look is definitely not for me. I look better with harsh curls, and jagged lines, I may be soft in the mid section but soft isn't a way i would describe anything else about me. I learned today I can not pull of the soft beautiful romantic hair.....

Big Volumizing Dry Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment