Price List

Adult Cut 15~Child Cut 12 ~Shampoo & Style 6 ~Up-Do 25*does not include adornments ~All Over Color 25~Partial Weave 40*~Full Head Weave 55*~Individual Foil 5* 10 for any additional color or mix~Perm 45*price may increase due to length of hair~Extensions 5* per extension~Full Head Extensions 250*not including hair ~Eye Lash Extensions 60~Lash Fill 40~Eye Brow Wax 4~Upper Lip 4~Chin 6~Nails 25~Fill 15~Extras 2*per finger or 10 for both hands~Glitter Toes 15~Sunless Tanning 5 per area

Friday, December 30, 2011

Bringing in 2012

I must say this last year has been great. There have been huge mile stones met in my life personally as well as professionally, I am very thankful and very blessed in my life.

That being said I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of my friends and family the last two months have been great with the salon being open!! I have met a ton of new people who I just love and have loved getting to know and I hope that 2012 will bring all good things to all.

Our half off promotion has been AMAZING!! I know a ton of you have loved it. This ends along with 2011 tomorrow. But make sure to keep an eye on the blog for our monthly specials as well as other promotions.

From Shear Confidence to all of you, best of luck in 2012 may your year be filled with great people, tons of love, good food, and most of all AMAZING HAIR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment